Sometimes you get in on the ground floor. We have had the pleasure for the last couple of years to sponsor British Roundlet Team GB, a fledgling team, part of a growing sport.
Through effort, recruitment, help and of course sponsorship the team joined established European teams this summer at the European Championships in Venice.
For brands, it's an exciting prospect to be involved in a growing sport that has the potential to blow up, but why is it so important for the teams and clubs themselves?
Sponsoring grassroots sports like British Roundnet is not just about paying for new equipment or uniforms but also investing in the future of sport by giving young people the tools they need to succeed, not just now but for years to come.
British Roundnet is a relatively new sport in the United Kingdom, but it is quickly gaining popularity. By sponsoring British Roundnet, brands can help grow the sport and introduce it to more young people, as well as support the development of British Roundnet players and teams.
Examples of how brands sponsoring unique sports can inspire the next generation include:
1. A young player who receives a new net and balls from a sponsored brand is more likely to stay involved in the sport and develop their skills.
2. A team that receives sponsorship money from a brand is more likely to improve their performance and have a more positive experience.
3. A Roundnet club that receives sponsorship money from a brand is more likely to be accessible to children from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
4. A team that receives sponsorship money from a brand to travel to tournaments is more likely to be exposed to new competition and learn from other players.
5. A British Roundnet tournament that receives sponsorship money from a brand is more likely to be successful and attract more participants.
In each of these examples, sponsorship is helping to make British Roundnet more accessible, inclusive, and enjoyable for everyone.
So there it is! By choosing to sponsor sports like British Roundnet you're making an investment in to a bright future.
But don't just take our word for it....